Bannvale Credit Union is delighted to launch the new Oil Buying Club.
The Bannvale Credit Union Oil Buying Club is a community led oil buying club that offers you the opportunity to order your oil along with other people in our area. Bryson Energy does all the coordinating and pricing around local oil suppliers for the monthly bulk oil orders to get you the cheapest price possible!
The Oil Buying Club is:
- FREE to join
- Open to all households: Owner occupier, private rented, social rented etc.
- Bryson Energy negotiates the cheapest price per litre: Everyone gets the oil at the same price per litre regardless the size of the order (min. order 200 litres max. 2,250 litres).
- Monthly oil buys offered: You don’t have to order oil monthly
- No money passes through the club: All payments are from the member to oil supplier.
- Average SAVINGS £10–£30: For everyone ordering via the club.
Click Here to download the application form & to join - or for more details:
Call: in branch
Phone: 028 2582 1001 or
The Bannvale Credit Union Oil Buying Club is funded by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive and managed by Bryson Energy, in partnership with Bannvale Credit Union.