Terms & Conditions for Ahoghill opening competition
Terms and Conditions (of which instruction form part) and following general terms:
Bannvale Credit Union, 51 Main Street, Portglenone, Co. Antrim BT44 8HP.
1. Prize draw entries are open to residents of Northern Ireland, aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter; the members of the board or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. This is applicable at the time of the draw.
2. One entry per week, for the duration of the promotional period, will be accepted upon completion of the entry form available from the Ahoghill branch of Bannvale Credit Union.
The promotion starts on Monday 16th January 2017 and runs until Saturday 10th February 2017. The draws will take place on or after the Saturday of each promotional week.
Saturday 20 th January 2017
Saturday 27 th January 2017
Saturday 4 th February 2017
Saturday 10 th February 2017
How to enter:
Complete the entry form, in person, available from the Ahoghill branch of the Bannvale Credit Union.
The prize comprises 4 (four) x £50 (fifty pounds) cash prizes, with one prize of fifty pounds available per week, during the promotional period. The “week” runs Monday to Saturday within the promotional period stated above.
Winner Selection and Notification:
One prize draw winner will be chosen at random, each week, on or after the dates stated above. Draws will take place in front of an independent adjudicator. Prize winner will be notified by e-mail or phone within 10 working days of each draw.
In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of such notification or the prize is otherwise declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries, which are lost, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be received for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- For the full name and county of the prize winners please send a S.A.E. to Bannvale Credit Union, 51 Main Street, Portglenone, Co. Antrim BT44 8HP or after 28th February 2017. This information will be available for a period of 3 months.
- The names of the prize winner may be used in publicity materials. Winners may be required to participate in publicity photography and must be willing to do so with no further recompense.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time due to wholly exceptional circumstance outside its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the customer in order to avoid disappointment.
- Prize must be taken as stated and there are no alternatives in either cash or kind in whole or in part. Winners are not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.